Nature's Chest moringa powder is made from 100% organic moringa leaves which were dried and then processed to fine powder. It is free from preservatives, colourings and additives. Moringa powder also does not have any caffeine hence safe to be consumed during the night or anytime of the day.
How to eat?
Mix one tea spoon of moringa powder with a glass of cold or hot water for drink. You can also use moringa powder in cooking, dessert toppings etc.
What is moringa? What are the benefits?
Moringa is a superfood which also called as a ‘miracle tree’ as the leaves contain around 100 types of nutrients. It contains nutrients which are essential for our health and skin such as protein, 18 types of amino acids, vitamins (A, B, C, E, K, folic acid), minerals (calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc), GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid), polyphenol, chlorophyll, and fibres.
Moringa is for you
For you who wants to beautiful and healthy safely- inside out.
For you who wants to boost up body self-healing ability and strengthen your immune system.
*not suitable to be consumed by pregnant women.
5 reasons why PURE MORINGA by nature’s Chest is the best
- Our moringa are grown in farms which obtained organic certification by JAS (Japan Agricultural Standard) and USDA (U.S Department of Agriculture).
- Our moringa leaves are all carefully hand plucked.
- Our moringa leaves are dried using no-heat drying process hence preserving the nutrients and at the same time minimizes nutrients loss and damage.
- Our moringa powder are made from freshly plucked leaves which was immediately dried and processed into powder using Japan’s advanced technology thus preserving the taste and can be enjoyed for a long time.
- Our moringa are produced in conditions that are kind to the environment, free trade compliance and also providing mutual benefits to the nature, the people and organizations.